Cities, Villages, and Townships have learned to count on JMA Consultants for engineering services. JMA provides strategies that benefit communities from both an economic and safety perspective, and works closely with elected officials, administrators, and department heads in order to devise those strategies.
The communities we serve range in size from a Village of 800 people to a Township with over 30,000. Every community, no matter how big or small, works directly with a principal of our firm. Having a principal directly involved with the job ensures quality and efficiency, and gives community officials an open line of communication for information and timely decisions.
We have developed relationships with communities that have lasted over 50 years. Our continued success relies upon our clients’ satisfaction.
- Grant Funding Assistance
- Street Reconstruction and Rehabilitation
- Intersection Improvements with Traffic Signalization
- Roadway Widening and Major Thoroughfare Projects
- Streetscape Projects
- Capital Improvements Programs
- Storm Water Management
- NPDES Phase 2 Compliance
- Parks and Recreation Facilities
- Bike Paths
- Sidewalk Projects
- Infrastructure Surveys and Utility Mapping
- Construction Administration